Year 6 @ Holy Family

Class of 2018/19

Irrevesible Changes

Posted by Mr Waywell on Feb-7-2012

Science is generally a messy affair in Year 6 and today was no different.  As part of our topic we had to see what would happen if we mixed bicarbonate of soda or washing powder with water, vinegar and lime juice.  We found out that some of these cause a bit of a chemical reaction.  After wondering what would happen on a larger scale we went outside.  Here Mr Waywell tried with much more of everything. 

The result …….  everyone was covered in vinegar and stunk for the rest of the afternoon!  Nice!

1. Tay Said,

I tried the lemon juice and it was alright!

2. athina Said,

its lime juice tay and loved when we made the sort of bombs xx

3. jazzy Said,

that was so cool

4. Michale Burgette Said,

Exactly where can I discover info on ways to protect/copyright articles posted on the internet?

5. Vonnie Meese Said,

I’m searching for00 out mainly because much about the online surfing community because I can. Is there any others who could recommend a common blogs, tweets handles, or sites that you find most comprehensive? Which ones are most well-known? Thanks!.

6. Joanna Vongsakda Said,

I have my very own blog and might bid on projects to blog individuals. I believe there are some guidelines away there about what is certainly allowed or not concerning images submitted on public blogs (such as copyright laws rules, licensing, or trademarks). Is there anywhere to go to find industry suggestions for post images?.

7. Hyo Wisman Said,

I’m a professional pro writer (of science fiction) located in the UK, and I’m looking at setting up a creative writing program at a local arts center focused on sf and imagination. Are there any resources out there in publication form or perhaps I might find useful in teaching about both science fiction/fantasy and innovative writing generally?.

Add A Comment