Year 6 @ Holy Family

Class of 2018/19

Being like James Bond

Posted by Mr Waywell on Feb-8-2012

Every spy knows that agility is important.  They must be able to creep around silently, move in and out of small places and be constantly be aware of what is happening around them.  As part of our spy training,Year 6 had to master these maneuvers in PE.  With the help of Agent Linton’s expert advice they managed to achieve their goal and could move with great stealth! 

1. AthinA Said,

I loved it in p.e and I could do it again because I loved that we FINALLY got the equipment out xx

2. India Caughlin Said,

I love firefox MUCH better than IE yet on specific occasions i might have a ff winfdow open and it displays the home window error thing. i return and it was firefox is running or something t i cant use it….

3. crorkservice fiverr Said,

snRkoP I think this is a real great blog. Want more.

4. Ivonne Leister Said,

What running a blog website had the least intrusive ads to get free-account users?. Or what blogging site is best for someone looking to start a professional literary blog?.

5. Lee Velazquez Said,

Now, Now i’m a complete newbie (and dummie), so make sure you help – I like a number of features from Dynamic Travel, but how EXACTLY to insert them? Where will i go after I actually login in to my The control panel on Joomla?. I know how to copy-paste, yet details? Make sure you? I’m just afraid to delete some thing necessary and break everything down, as I have never done that before. Any help significantly appreciated, or simply give me a hyperlink where this is properly described in Basic English, thanks!.

Add A Comment