Year 6 @ Holy Family

Class of 2017/18

Breakfast Club

Posted by Mr Waywell on May-17-2012

These SATS are pretty hard and in science we’ve learned that a good breakfast is key to waking that all important brain!  Hence ………….Breakfast Club!  Waking up at the early hour to eat a range of cereal and toast (mostly covered in chocolate spread) has helped us get ready for the AMAZING tests!

If you look closely I think the chocolate spread didn’t only end up on people’s toast!

1. Athina Said,

I always have toast at school and I never used to eat it xx

2. Quinn Thoby Said,

How do I get traffic to a blog page on tumblr?. I need individuals to find my blog through keywords yet I can’t find the Webmaster device on tumblr to do this. Or the Sitemap tabs that allegedly exists. As well as how to do feeds. And We don’t understand could sign up my blog with search engines. Can someone describe this to a beginner as myself? I’m getting into a blog page contest partly judged upon comments still left on the page, so getting the traffic there is important..

3. Donnie Kowalik Said,

I’d observe all kinds of advertisements about blogging on the Internet to make money, but how to start of anybody that has in fact made anything this way. I’d love to listen to from anyone who has..

Add A Comment