Year 6 @ Holy Family

Class of 2018/19

SATS Party

Posted by Mr Waywell on May-30-2013

After a (not so) gruelling week of SATS, Year 6 celebrated in style with another class party.

There was plenty of dancing (courtesy of ‘Dance Party’) and more pass the parcel forfeits.  Again the forfeits made the most of embarrassing Year 6 pupils…HE HE!

1. Miquel Schwebke Said,

Tips on how to upload a template that was made in dreamweaver to my joomla site?

2. toko herbal jogja Said,

What blog hosting website should I create a blog page on?

3. grosir herbal jogja Said,

I have a lot of saved as a favorite websites part of Blogspot which i check daily for updates, but it is so annoying to click through a list. If I make an account can there be some sort of feature exactly where I can see new posts on the websites? (Sort of like Subscriptions on Xanga)?.

4. Alardologin Said,

I would like to pursue a major in creative writing, and eventually become a fictional works writer, yet my issue is, besides teaching english (which I actually NEVER picture myself doing), what is there for somebody with a creative writing level to do before they possess written any books. My friend says a degree in creative writing is like signing up to work at Starbuck’s until i actually get published, is this the situation?.

5. Software Terbaru Said,

What blogs do you go through for details on the candidates?

6. gestational diabetes recipes Said,

I’m thinking about starting a blog, and am curious as to how much revenue may come out of blogging..

7. resep makanan Said,

How do IE and Chrome make money? Exactly where is the income source being released in from?

8. simple natural health tips Said,

I’m curious how creative composing instructors at colleges and universities deal with students whom write about really disturbing items and who have seem potentially dangerous to themselves while others? Are teachers privy to students’ mental health records? Perform they allow such students get away with violent or disturbing writing in an effort NOT to stir too much trouble? Do you feel proactive in trying to help these learners? Do you undergo teaching to deal with problem students? As a creative writing student at a school, I often see disturbing stuff brought into training courses. I’m wanting to know what the profs think of all this. Thanks to any kind of answers!.

9. Instagram Business Said,

How I Can make my content copyright marked? Who is certified agency to get copyright content?

10. keratoconus international alami Said,

Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I wish to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and certainly not appear to get one thing done.

11. chicken houses forsale kesehatan Said,

I have been planning to start blogging and/or vlogging for a while, and I was wondering what to do to prepare to start vlogging and what type of camera to get and just anything details you can give me about them. This would be a significant help to me personally. Serious answers only make sure you. Thank you..

12. Extremus Said,

No matter what I do with my Joomla homepage, I can’t take the giant Joomla banner off of the top of the screen and substitute it with my own. Will anybody learn how to do this?.

13. Website Kesehatan obat-acemaxs Said,

How do IE and Opera make money? Where is the income source arriving from?

14. obatherbalgondok Said,

What blog hosting website should I create a blog on?

15. theautumnissue Said,

I need a computer program that will immediately start an additional program and not let that program close for a function computer. So basically, when the computer begins, this program I am searching for will begin a work-related program and force this to stay open up, so that the just use of that computer will be to use the work program. Many thanks!.

16. midbrain activation Said,

What I would like to do is write a publishing on my blogspot and also have the most recent access post on to my personal web page. Is there any way to do this and would the coding become fairly easy? I understand a little about web design and coding, so if it might involve connecting my blogspot to the page somehow, I could probably do it… If this really is possible, make sure you point me in the ideal direction to ensure that I could accomplish this feature. Any help is definitely greatly appreciated!.

17. milescript Said,

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. All the best

18. Buah buahan Said,

Since the MSM is totally skewed, what blogs/websites have you discovered that give you information the MSM ignores?.

19. obat sakit tenggorokan Said,

I accidentally erased my joomla files from server? The right way to install it and also have it as it was?

20. obat sakit tenggorokan Said,

We are 20 years old and interested in beginning a blog, but I am just not sure exactly where I should (what site) or how to start. I have so many interests(fashion, politics, football, acting, etc) so I’d prefer a diary like blog page that I may write about anything and everything. Please weigh in..

21. obat sakit tenggorokan Said,

What are some good blogging sites where your posts are actually read by others daily?

Add A Comment