Archive for January, 2016
Our December walking club was to Brockholes Visitors Centre. It was cold and wet so we lost quite a few of our members who preferred the comfort of home instead.
Along the way we:
- Found lots of wooden sculptures hidden in a woodland
- Walked in a lot of mud
- Found sticks and gave them names
- Drank latte’s in the cafe
- Played on a really good park
- Got stuck as half of the walk was flooded
Another good visit…roll on January’s walking club!
At Christmas we had our first class party in Year 6.
There was dancing, games, drinks and snacks and my favourite…forfeit pass the parcel!
To end our Cross Country lessons, Year 6 held Santa Dash.
We ran the same course however the rules meant that you had to wear something festive! In return, everyone got a hot chocolate!