Year 6 @ Holy Family

Class of 2017/18

Waterpark Day 3 Pictures

Posted by Mr Waywell on Jul-5-2017
  1. Bernadette warner Said,

Fantastic pictures! Looks like you’re having a fab time. Looking forward to tomorrow’s pictures, have fun. Love you lots Brent from mum xx
    #teampurple

2. Kirsty Feehan Said,

Hey Cal, Looks like another great day!
    Loved speaking to you on the phone, you sounded so excited and happy. I am glad you are enjoying every minute.
    Keep the pictures coming please I had been checking all night for them to upload because I can’t wait to see the fun.
    Hope you are being good?!
    Love you so much my little snuggle bunny (ha ha ha just added that to make you go red) love Mum xxx

3. Debbie Norton (Katelyn 's mum) Said,

Wow, Katelyn you look like your having an amazing time.
    Loving the pics of you all. Hope you continue to have an amazing time…love you lots. Mum, Dan & Sophie (dog) xx

4. Cheryl barry Said,

Looks like your all having sooo much fun wish I was there with you joining in. Make the most of every minute. Lots of love mum xx

5. Tony Duncan Said,

Looks ace! Everyone looks to be having a great time, wish I was there obviously just to hold your hand kaya!!! lol, was great hearing your voice yesterday and Hugo has really missed you, the rest of us aren’t that bothered!!! (Jokes!!!) can’t wait to see you tomorrow baby girl! Love Dad xxxxx

6. Kerry Dalton Said,

Hey baby girl!
    Looks like you are having a fab time. Sorry I missed your phone call.
    The pics are great, not long now!! See you soon love mum, dad and Callum.
    Xxx

Add A Comment