Year 6 @ Holy Family

Class of 2018/19

Water Park Photos Day 2

Posted by Mr Waywell on Jun-26-2018
  1. Jeanette Pope Said,

Hi all and especially Lillie-ann

It’s a bit quiet at home Lillie-ann, I’ve no idea why that is!

It looks like you are all having an amazing time, Hollie-mae and I have enjoyed looking at all the photographs from your trip so far. We are going to show your daddy later Lillie-ann when he comes home from work.

Keep the photos coming!

Love you loads babe xx

2. Elwira Gawecka Said,

I can see Jakub G had another lovely day.So happy for you son.We miss you so much.Im glad u having fun.Enjoy every second there huni lots of love❤️,hugs and kisses for youWe love you so much ❤️❤️❤️

3. Mary Hunter Said,

Hannah we love seeing your smiley face and can’t believe you did the toten pole that’s something hope didn’t do, well done sweetheart we love you so much and miss you all our love Mum, Dad and Hope xoxoxox

4. Antonia Mitchell Said,

Hi Robert, lovely to see you in today’s photos, climbing on the high robes up in the trees and scrambling in the ghyll. Impressive !
    It was great to see your smile.

Glad the weather has been so good. Keep drinking plenty of water when you get the chance.

Lots of love
    Mum, Dad and Maria xxx

5. Angela Patmore Said,

Fab photos! Loving the action shots Lucy! You are very brave!!! ❤️Xxx

6. Chris Wright Said,

Hi Boo .Great photos of you all, Glad to see you’re all having fun. Love dad

7. Jancy Said,

Hi Rico,
    Looks like you’re having lots of fun, enjoy yourself!! Miss you and love you loads!! Xx

8. Mr Dylan's Dad Said,

Hi Dylan and Y6.
    Looks like you’re all having lots of fun. Weather looks fantastic. Wish I was there! (But I bet you’re glad parents aren’t allowed!). Have a great rest of the week.
    See you soon

Add A Comment