Year 6 @ Holy Family

Class of 2018/19

Water Park Photos Day 3

Posted by Mr Waywell on Jun-27-2018
  1. Valentina Birou Said,

Looks that you had an other fantastic day guys. I am so jealous. I wish to be there with you!!! Dennis we miss you so much. Felix is looking for you everywhere. He misses you too. Love you!!!! Mum ,dad ,Felix and Ioana.

2. Mary Hunter Said,

Wow Hannah I loved our phone call and the pictures are fantastic, can’t believe you climbed that high but so so proud of you! I see you are in the water again no surprise there my little sweetheart! A big thank you to all the Teachers for letting you experience this fantastic adventure. We love you more than can say, enjoy your day tomorrow lots of hugs and kisses love Mum, Dad & Hope Xoxoxox

3. Antonia Mitchell Said,

Hi Robert,
    Great to hear you on the phone.
    So pleased your enjoying all the activities.
    More climbing and now kayaking – another busy day.
    Looking forward to seeing more of you, your red team and all of yr 6 in tomorrow photos.

Lots of love
    Mum, Dad and Maria xxx

4. Gemma Unsworth Said,

Ace pictures! Looks like you are all having an awesome time! School is VERY quiet without you all! Xx

5. ANNA CZARNECKA Said,

Kacper you have so much fun that all I could hear from you was ” yes, yes, yes….” hahaha good to hear your voice tho. Looks like you have had another amazing day. Enjoy and lots of love xxx

Add A Comment