Year 6 @ Holy Family

Class of 2018/19

Water Park Day 4 More Photos

Posted by Mr Waywell on Jun-28-2018

I’m sorry, for some reason the other photos are today too large  (file size) to upload onto our blog.

I will take all of the photos back to school and children will have the opportunity to save some themselves to show you at home.

1. Ian Hunter Said,

Hi Hannah hope you had fun on your journey day we hope you enjoy your last night. Looking forward to seeing the photos when you come home, love you loads can’t wait to see you lots of love Mum, Dad & Hope xoxoxo

2. Elwira Gawecka Said,

Jakub G We can’t wait till see u tomorrow sweetheart.Hope u enjoy your lovely trip.Cant wait till see your picture when u come.Lots of love from me Chlle Nicolas,grandma.We love u so much xxx

3. Angela Patmore Said,

It sounds as though red team have had an amazing day! Can’t wait to see the photos soon! Enjoy your awards evening! Love you Lucy! See you tomorrow ❤️Xxx

4. ANNA CZARNECKA Said,

Hi Kacper it sounds like you have had another great day. Very jealous sweetheart. Hope you enjoyed the swimming today and can’t wait to see you xxx

5. Antonia Mitchell Said,

Hi Robert,
    I am sure you enjoyed exploring a cave in the quarry.
    An ice cream and then sailing on a catamaran, perfect.
    Looking forward to seeing the photos when you get back.
    See you tomorrow afternoon.
    Lots of love Mum, Dad and Maria xxx

6. Donna Heap Said,

Brilliant… another great day ! So looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Dylan xxx Dad just got back from Edinburgh so all looking forward to greeting you xxxx

Add A Comment